Please hover over the topic of your choice, then click to go to that topic on this blog

ADD afghanisthan American_history amsterdam amsterdam_red_light_district An_antidote_to_anger Anaclitic_depression anger anger_chain anger_management Antidote_to_anger ARCHIVE art art_gallery Barbie basic_instincts Beach_etiquette behavious_analysis Birth_control blog blog_description botox Bullshite celebrity_craze chemical_breakfast Child_abuse children circle_of_love creepy_men dad denial diarrhoea dirty_politics disassociation DNA doc dogs drama dysfunctional_relationships ego_and_anger ego_defence evolution family fear_management feed_burners Gender_appropriate_toys gender_bias Gossip Gossip_magazine greedy_lying_salesmen grocery_store_jackass habits happy_blog hardwork harrassment home how_to_repair_ripped_apart_paperback Humor_and_anger idleness ignorant_bliss Ignoring_anger Imitation immature_coping_mechanism incompatible_relationships Insecurity internet_stealing jason_mraz jealously jealousy Journalism kids lazy_ass_parents letcher life Linguistics Love majority manners media mediocres mental_health money_sharks mother motivation Munchausen's_syndrome_by_proxy my_comments nasty_talkers negativity nervous_calming olympics Panic_attack_management parenting patch pedophilia peggy pets pets_tricks Pity_and_anger plagiarism PMS post_slavery_ghetto_segregation_of_blacks Pre_menstrual_syndrome pregnancy procrastination prostitution psyche psychiatry psychology pyschology Racism relationships religion retrospection Russian_judiciary_system Russian_mafia Russian_sexual_harrassment_case Search query answers Seclusion_for_healing self_respect senseless_human_vanity sexual_abusers sexual_frustration Sexual_harrassment Sexual_harrassment_laws sketches_gallery sketching slaves_of_habit sociology stand_up_comedy stupid_people subscribers swimming_pool_behaviour thieves Thyroid_and_anger toilet_training_your_dog torrent trash Trash_journalism trophy_boyfriend trophy_girlfriend Twitter understanding_and_anger url validation venting victim Why do men leave you after having a baby ? Withdrawing yourself from distressing people and situations reduces anger development woman_doc women Women_atheletes women's issues writers youthfulness

Monday, March 1, 2010

The story?

Copyright(c)2009 Lecinqblog.Please do not reproduce without permission from Author.
=========================
  1. For months all my twitters friends had been bearing up with angry tweets.They might as well read the complete story tweet fashion.here goes!  
  2. the story?A guy pursued me,Deliberately didn't tell me about his fiance till one day i saw a pic where he was wearing a ring,I caught him!
  3. The story?He had planned that he would never tell me till i am way into it or never at all.He had planned he would drop her when i say yes!
  4. the story?Either that OR he planned 2 lie 2 me and USE ME without ever telling me the truth.Why he thought that was APPROPRIATE/ethical?hmmm
  5. The story?One i found out, i was shocked  and angry.I mean.Unless he tells me i won't know.I needed to know so that i have a right to choose.ya? 
  1. The story?All those weeks of aggressively pursuing me, he neither told his fiance he was looking for a new one, nor did he tell me about her
  2. The story?Had he told he has a fiance would I have talked to him? A BIG FAT NO.But greedy people want what they want by hook or crook.so,LIE 
  3. tHE STORY?I am NOT a boyfriend/fiance stealer.coz, in my opinion.A person who doesn't know how to honor relationships is a PIECE OF SHITE 
  4. The story? I don't want to be with a guy who drops an old fiance once he spots a newer nicer one.I don't want to be part of this messy SHITE 
  5. The story? I am a human being and i feel very violated that someone thought misling me into a mess for their greed purposes was acceptable 
  6. The story? I am and have always been used to EXCLUSIVE RESPECTFUL relationships in my life so far.I am sad someone managed to do this 2 me! 
  7. The story?funny part is,I clearly tell him I cannot f*ck another girl's life and be with him.he happily goes back to her.why is it so easy? 
  8. The story? I mean. the fact that this person is so shallow, he can go back and forth between girls is what baffles me.Shallow piece of shite 
  9. The story? I am a smart ,straight-forward person.My ANGER is that someone else coolly lies and puts me in a mess I didn't deserve to be in! 
  10. The story? My anger is, when i see him these days and he is pretending to be this devoted fiance.(he hasn't told her at all) I think COWARD 
  11. The story?I don't talk 2 him any more coz I don't want 2have anything2 do with shallow liars.He hasn't told her at all.What a piece of shite 
  12. The story?He is now overcompensating for the lies/sliminess he subjected me 2,by being overly nice to her!Stealing from me,giving her?UNFAIR 
  13. The story?He actually was trying to(or NOT?)silently leave her and start a new life with me.I told him to go back to her coz i am ETHICAL ! 
  14. The story? I also told him to come clean with his fiance about what he did .But,I guess he does this with a lot of women,Hence no biggie? 
  15. The story? somewhere along the pursuiing ME,he figured that since i am so ETHICAL,I won't take him into my arms while hurting another woman. 
  16. The story? Now he has gone back to her.she doesn't know how crazy he was about me.He is overly nice to her now coz his guilt is eating him 
  17. The story?I feel like my interaction with him,improved him as a man.+Now his guilt is making him be nicer to her.Deriving from me,giving her 
  18. The story? And now he has gone back2 her only coz he saw i wasn't gonna take him. Now he pretends like he is this goodie fiance/caring man! 
  19. The story? It's very irritating 2 read him write things about how his special girl rocks when infact he was this close to leaving her for me 
  20. The story?I am angry that the GUILT is what is making him B more and more nice 2 her and Not because he loves her.No one cheats if they love 
  21. \The story? I feel like an Idiot that I somehow managed 2make a broken relationship work for them while ending up with angst myself.PLUNDERED 
  22. The story?I think i would feel better if he first confesses 2 her about what happened thus not trivializing the incident .THEN it's all fine 
  23. The story? Him not telling her at all is what is making me MOST ANGRY,As if saying "what happened bn him and I is some silly joke for fun" 
  24. The story? I want him to tell her.From what i know about her,she won't leave him even if he tells her.Once confessions are over, i move on! 
  25. The story? The honest truth is,he is not good enough for me even otherwise.But his constant pursuing like a dog made me say yes.look now 
  26. The story?He wanted me while I didn't.He pursued me till i say Yes.Then the news of fiance.I walk away.he goes back to her.messy story!LOL 
  27. The story? I keep liars/scum at arm's length from me always.This time i was mistaken.Now i am angry on myself.He got inspiration,I got anger 
  28. the story? There is no point never telling her and then pretending you are this nice man to a nice woman.Tell her.Then i move on.U move on 
  29. The story? U will always be this sneaky guy not confessing details to people(her,or me or others) if U feel it comes in the way of ur plan! 
  30. the story? YOu don't love her.You don't love me either.You are just this damaged trickster who takes it day to day.does whatever it takes! 
  31. The story? I am angry that i came into your life, inspired it and took you to a better place and in return i got this feeling of anger.geez 
  32. The story? I wish i could take back every bit of positivity that came into your life because of me and return all your negativity to you. 
  33. The story? END OF STORY..what the f*ck..what else is there to this shitty story..LOL.Idiot goes back to his compromise.I am happy alone! 
  34. oh yeah.My view on U? Beggars like U cannot be choosers.You are a liar and scum.you take what you get .I am too good for you.U WON'T get me 
  35. Also,don't constantly emulate me.You are not me.U will never be me.You will never HAVE real great friendships like I do coz U R a fake liar 
  36. \yeah,Also, You will never ever manage to find a great deep emotional relationship with anyone coz you are fake, and you don't deserve one!

1 comment:

dhagan said...

Wow what a peice of soap opera that turned out to be. Your strength and integrity is quite impressive. Not just thinking of yourself but the fakers fiance is rare.You are truly a person of rare character in a society of me first mentality.Your choice not to settle for a faker is a seed of your true greatness that will reward you greatly. I feel priviledged to know you!!!

Post a Comment

Please take time to Comment! Exchange of ideas and honest discussions in the comments section are highly welcome!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Blog Archive-OLD IS GOLD.read away!

This is an AD-FREE blog.

My Email Address

CONTACT.LECINQBLOG@GMAIL(DOT)COM
There is a dot between CONTACT and LECINQBLOG

About Me

My photo
My Blog DOESN'T HAVE AN RSS feed.Due to that reason newer entries will NOT be automatically updated on your feeds or other Bookmarking or Reader applications. If you wish to be informed each time a new blog entry is added to my blog Please EMAIL me with a request, so that I can add your email to my POSTING LIST.Please mention the NAME OF THE BLOG you wish to be updated about. I write Five different blogs which you can sample by clicking on links placed on top of this blog page

I write this blog in English.TRANSLATE IT into your native language for easy comprehension

Popular Posts

Site Meter