Please hover over the topic of your choice, then click to go to that topic on this blog

ADD afghanisthan American_history amsterdam amsterdam_red_light_district An_antidote_to_anger Anaclitic_depression anger anger_chain anger_management Antidote_to_anger ARCHIVE art art_gallery Barbie basic_instincts Beach_etiquette behavious_analysis Birth_control blog blog_description botox Bullshite celebrity_craze chemical_breakfast Child_abuse children circle_of_love creepy_men dad denial diarrhoea dirty_politics disassociation DNA doc dogs drama dysfunctional_relationships ego_and_anger ego_defence evolution family fear_management feed_burners Gender_appropriate_toys gender_bias Gossip Gossip_magazine greedy_lying_salesmen grocery_store_jackass habits happy_blog hardwork harrassment home how_to_repair_ripped_apart_paperback Humor_and_anger idleness ignorant_bliss Ignoring_anger Imitation immature_coping_mechanism incompatible_relationships Insecurity internet_stealing jason_mraz jealously jealousy Journalism kids lazy_ass_parents letcher life Linguistics Love majority manners media mediocres mental_health money_sharks mother motivation Munchausen's_syndrome_by_proxy my_comments nasty_talkers negativity nervous_calming olympics Panic_attack_management parenting patch pedophilia peggy pets pets_tricks Pity_and_anger plagiarism PMS post_slavery_ghetto_segregation_of_blacks Pre_menstrual_syndrome pregnancy procrastination prostitution psyche psychiatry psychology pyschology Racism relationships religion retrospection Russian_judiciary_system Russian_mafia Russian_sexual_harrassment_case Search query answers Seclusion_for_healing self_respect senseless_human_vanity sexual_abusers sexual_frustration Sexual_harrassment Sexual_harrassment_laws sketches_gallery sketching slaves_of_habit sociology stand_up_comedy stupid_people subscribers swimming_pool_behaviour thieves Thyroid_and_anger toilet_training_your_dog torrent trash Trash_journalism trophy_boyfriend trophy_girlfriend Twitter understanding_and_anger url validation venting victim Why do men leave you after having a baby ? Withdrawing yourself from distressing people and situations reduces anger development woman_doc women Women_atheletes women's issues writers youthfulness

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

possibly very difficult for him to trackback from his own lies now

I am starting to suddenly wonder now that in this past year, I think
he went RECKLESS with so many more lies to his "friends" about how I
was after him while he humbly refused being the great wonderful good
fiance and husband that he is and he possibly also PRIVATELY SHARED my
intimate emails to THIRD PARTIES..who possibly fuckily read all those
emails like creeps instead of saying, "hey, this is someone else's
letter and I must not read it "..I know he did share some letters with
that nosy lady back then..the lady who wonders why she faces such
hardships in life for no reason(lady ,maybe the fact that you were so
ready to harrass the very woman whom you once sought medical help from
on DM,,maybe karma gets to you, maybe?)
I knew, he sent her my emails, the emails that were sacred and
personal between us, to some fucking nosy third party,, coz he
publicly tweeted about sending her my emails and I have
SCREENSHOTS..infact i keep all his ugly insulting tweets towards me as
screenshots in a folder I call the "reality check folder", so that
each time I see myself slipping back into missing him, I go , open up
that folder and then a reality check happens, feels like a slap in my
face for having reached out to him back then..
Now I am thinking, in this year of me having gone awol on my blogs and
twitter PRIMARILY coz I was getting annoyed at his frequent visits to
my blogs..I am like, :"dude, when you brand other people as stalkers,
then you must stop visiting their blogs even after months of them not
talking to you " but no, the man, has a public face and a private
face...and ofcourse I have screenshots of his visits to my blog
too..again, for the sake of my REALITY CHECK FOLDER that I watch ever
so often when i MISS HIM TOO MUCH..(yeah there must be something
really wrong to actually miss a person..or maybe the pain of what he
did is so ugly and sad that I want to reach out and talk to him and
try TO OVERLAY NEWER fonder memories over all that ugliness..I am
trying to HAPPY SMEAR IT FOR MYSELF) ANYWAYS

now i figure, in this year of me going awol, he went beserk in his
smear campaign over me or some such,,coz i GET THE ODDEST of visitors
, checking out the oddest blog entries , ya know..I know who that
person is and I am wondering , why they are still visiting my blog
when they are on his side of the fence..WHAT THE FUCK...WHY?SNOOPY,
SNOOPY..
INFACT, THE whole things got too much for me, to a point , that i
wanted to somehow stop it ..either by having a nice conversation to
check if he visits because he misses me or some such, (silly me, still
trying to romanticize an ugly happening in my life..the guy threw me
under the bus..and I still miss him and I still want to query if he
misses me? truth too much of a bitter pill to swallow for me?)
anyways, now he has possibly said so many more convenient lies and
tarnished my image some more, that EVEN IF HE MISSED ME LIKE CRAZY, he
cannot own it up in public without coming across as a liar..
so, yeah, that is what a LIAR gets, an inability to even reconnect
with someone they dearly miss each day..coz they have to keep up
appearances with "friends"
tags:breach_of_trust,lies
ps, in the process of you and your friends visiting and snooping over
my blogs and tweets and everythings else, you are just NOT LETTING ME
BE...wasn't that public violation enough? do i need the sneaky
humiliation each day by way of your blog visits? if at all YOU ARE
ONLY DOING IT COZ YOU ARE MISSING ME TERRIBLY AND CAN'T CONTROL IT,
THEN WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU REPLY TO THE DIRECT EMAILS I ALREADY SENT
YOU..I can understand the missing part , coz inspite of all this shit,
I miss you too,, like a fucking idiot in stockholm syndrome..
have the courage to email back or shut the fuck up and STOP KEEPING
TABS ON ME ON THE INTERNET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take time to Comment! Exchange of ideas and honest discussions in the comments section are highly welcome!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Blog Archive-OLD IS GOLD.read away!

This is an AD-FREE blog.

My Email Address

CONTACT.LECINQBLOG@GMAIL(DOT)COM
There is a dot between CONTACT and LECINQBLOG

About Me

My photo
My Blog DOESN'T HAVE AN RSS feed.Due to that reason newer entries will NOT be automatically updated on your feeds or other Bookmarking or Reader applications. If you wish to be informed each time a new blog entry is added to my blog Please EMAIL me with a request, so that I can add your email to my POSTING LIST.Please mention the NAME OF THE BLOG you wish to be updated about. I write Five different blogs which you can sample by clicking on links placed on top of this blog page

I write this blog in English.TRANSLATE IT into your native language for easy comprehension

Popular Posts

Site Meter