Please hover over the topic of your choice, then click to go to that topic on this blog

ADD afghanisthan American_history amsterdam amsterdam_red_light_district An_antidote_to_anger Anaclitic_depression anger anger_chain anger_management Antidote_to_anger ARCHIVE art art_gallery Barbie basic_instincts Beach_etiquette behavious_analysis Birth_control blog blog_description botox Bullshite celebrity_craze chemical_breakfast Child_abuse children circle_of_love creepy_men dad denial diarrhoea dirty_politics disassociation DNA doc dogs drama dysfunctional_relationships ego_and_anger ego_defence evolution family fear_management feed_burners Gender_appropriate_toys gender_bias Gossip Gossip_magazine greedy_lying_salesmen grocery_store_jackass habits happy_blog hardwork harrassment home how_to_repair_ripped_apart_paperback Humor_and_anger idleness ignorant_bliss Ignoring_anger Imitation immature_coping_mechanism incompatible_relationships Insecurity internet_stealing jason_mraz jealously jealousy Journalism kids lazy_ass_parents letcher life Linguistics Love majority manners media mediocres mental_health money_sharks mother motivation Munchausen's_syndrome_by_proxy my_comments nasty_talkers negativity nervous_calming olympics Panic_attack_management parenting patch pedophilia peggy pets pets_tricks Pity_and_anger plagiarism PMS post_slavery_ghetto_segregation_of_blacks Pre_menstrual_syndrome pregnancy procrastination prostitution psyche psychiatry psychology pyschology Racism relationships religion retrospection Russian_judiciary_system Russian_mafia Russian_sexual_harrassment_case Search query answers Seclusion_for_healing self_respect senseless_human_vanity sexual_abusers sexual_frustration Sexual_harrassment Sexual_harrassment_laws sketches_gallery sketching slaves_of_habit sociology stand_up_comedy stupid_people subscribers swimming_pool_behaviour thieves Thyroid_and_anger toilet_training_your_dog torrent trash Trash_journalism trophy_boyfriend trophy_girlfriend Twitter understanding_and_anger url validation venting victim Why do men leave you after having a baby ? Withdrawing yourself from distressing people and situations reduces anger development woman_doc women Women_atheletes women's issues writers youthfulness

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

upset that you don't think it is YOUR JOB to protect my feelings-LEGALITY and obligations!

I just am upset that SINCE I AM NOT YOUR LEGAL WIFE(which I am very glad i am not,btw),you feel it is not your LEGAL AND MORAL DUTY to be protective of my safety,my reputation,my honor and my feelings !

Any human being with dignity will seek to protect the ones they love.And you are not a humanbeing.you are a petty monster!

I DON'T care ABOUT LEGALITY OR SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE. I am far too SELF SUFFICIENT to be needing all those legalities of a dependant "legal" wife..
But,I like exclusive relationships.I like loyalty in a sexual or romantic relationship.I believe in MONOGAMY.

We don't need legal papers to make sure someone stays with us,but we do need HONESTY and integrity in character to be safegaruding the emotional health of  a person whom we claimed once upon a time to have care about or had interacted with,on a sexual level even if it is just sexual emails!

I care about REAL FEELINGS that we care to feel for people in the privacy of our minds.

IF YOU really LOVE OR CARE for someone even if it is just in the secrecy of  your mind,then you automatically owe them this responsibility TO SAFEGAURD their honor and safety and emotional well-being!

It is funny how YOU BEHAVED at the moment when you felt or imagined that I WAS OUT TO DESTROY YOUR MARRIAGE BY EXPOSING to everyone that you loved me or whatever it was that you felt for you to write sexual  letters to me

So,once you felt threated in your "REAL" lifestyle, YOU DECIDED that you owed me nothing?

YOU DECIDED that you are going to discredit me completely by humiliating me, by PUBLICLY
sharing my letters and pictures i sent you to some random stangers?that is called invasion of MY privacy.

so, their approval and acceptance of you was MORE IMPORTANT than the fact that you owed
to safeguard my honor and my dignity and my privacy?

no one gave you the right to PROVE ME AN IDIOT and imbalanced person JUST SO THAT YOU can enhance your image as a good husband...

In my opinion,YOU ARE A SHITTY HUSBAND,which is why I NEVER WANTED TO OFFICIALLY DATE YOU OR MARRY YOU,coz,i didn't want to constantly wonder if you were writing secret sexual letters to some woman on the internet while still wearing my engagement ring.
That is what you did to your current wife and then fiance when you wrote me those letters and that behavior kinda proved to me as to how EMOTIONALLY DISCONNECTED you are as a personality!

So,really,NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO NOW,,,to prove to everyone that you are a great husband.IN MY OPINION,you will always remain as fuck-ass-husband!

IT UPSETS ME that  you think it is YOUR JOB to protect the feelings of your legally wedded wife,coz she IS CONNECTED TO YOU IN REAL LIFE in a legal manner and anything that happens which might anger her, will affects you both directly or indirectly ,in bed or in legal issues.
YOU SURELY KNOW to respect OBLIGATIONS..and you only seem to know how to BEHAVE only if somone is twisting your arm to behave using LEGALITY OF MARRIAGE!

IT UPSETS ME that you think that BECAUSE i am thousand miles away, and because there is no legal binding between us,my honor or mental health or emotinal health was worth sacrificing?

I AM UPSET that you didn't feel any SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY TOWARDS ME...

what an irresponsible fellow !
I shudder at the thought that i shared so much love and so many emails with a thankless monster who really doesn't understand any other language other than LEGALITY AND OBLIGATION
tags:irresponsibility,petty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take time to Comment! Exchange of ideas and honest discussions in the comments section are highly welcome!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Blog Archive-OLD IS GOLD.read away!

This is an AD-FREE blog.

My Email Address

CONTACT.LECINQBLOG@GMAIL(DOT)COM
There is a dot between CONTACT and LECINQBLOG

About Me

My photo
My Blog DOESN'T HAVE AN RSS feed.Due to that reason newer entries will NOT be automatically updated on your feeds or other Bookmarking or Reader applications. If you wish to be informed each time a new blog entry is added to my blog Please EMAIL me with a request, so that I can add your email to my POSTING LIST.Please mention the NAME OF THE BLOG you wish to be updated about. I write Five different blogs which you can sample by clicking on links placed on top of this blog page

I write this blog in English.TRANSLATE IT into your native language for easy comprehension

Popular Posts

Site Meter