Please hover over the topic of your choice, then click to go to that topic on this blog

ADD afghanisthan American_history amsterdam amsterdam_red_light_district An_antidote_to_anger Anaclitic_depression anger anger_chain anger_management Antidote_to_anger ARCHIVE art art_gallery Barbie basic_instincts Beach_etiquette behavious_analysis Birth_control blog blog_description botox Bullshite celebrity_craze chemical_breakfast Child_abuse children circle_of_love creepy_men dad denial diarrhoea dirty_politics disassociation DNA doc dogs drama dysfunctional_relationships ego_and_anger ego_defence evolution family fear_management feed_burners Gender_appropriate_toys gender_bias Gossip Gossip_magazine greedy_lying_salesmen grocery_store_jackass habits happy_blog hardwork harrassment home how_to_repair_ripped_apart_paperback Humor_and_anger idleness ignorant_bliss Ignoring_anger Imitation immature_coping_mechanism incompatible_relationships Insecurity internet_stealing jason_mraz jealously jealousy Journalism kids lazy_ass_parents letcher life Linguistics Love majority manners media mediocres mental_health money_sharks mother motivation Munchausen's_syndrome_by_proxy my_comments nasty_talkers negativity nervous_calming olympics Panic_attack_management parenting patch pedophilia peggy pets pets_tricks Pity_and_anger plagiarism PMS post_slavery_ghetto_segregation_of_blacks Pre_menstrual_syndrome pregnancy procrastination prostitution psyche psychiatry psychology pyschology Racism relationships religion retrospection Russian_judiciary_system Russian_mafia Russian_sexual_harrassment_case Search query answers Seclusion_for_healing self_respect senseless_human_vanity sexual_abusers sexual_frustration Sexual_harrassment Sexual_harrassment_laws sketches_gallery sketching slaves_of_habit sociology stand_up_comedy stupid_people subscribers swimming_pool_behaviour thieves Thyroid_and_anger toilet_training_your_dog torrent trash Trash_journalism trophy_boyfriend trophy_girlfriend Twitter understanding_and_anger url validation venting victim Why do men leave you after having a baby ? Withdrawing yourself from distressing people and situations reduces anger development woman_doc women Women_atheletes women's issues writers youthfulness

Monday, October 7, 2013

THE IRONY OF MR.GREEN'S CONTRASTING WORDS-PART TWO-"ALL ABOUT MR.GREEN"SERIES-article 3

This Blog article is creative property of Dr.A.R aka LecinQblog.This blog article originally was written for and is meant to appear ONLY on any one of the blogs included in this list

http://www.blogger.com/profile/15524952530919224387 .If you find this blog article anywhere other than on BLOGSPOT,please visit my original blog,find my email address and email me with details of where else you read this blog entry.All my blogs are AD-free blogs AND I completely frown upon someone else trying to make money off my blogs without my prior written permission.

============================================================================

This blog entry is part of the "ALL ABOUT MR.GREEN" SERIES.All names have been concealed in an effort to protect my own privacy and and also protect the identity of all other parties that are described in these blog articles.

None of these articles are meant as an effort to win back anyone or reconnect with anyone.None of these articles are meant to invade anyone else's privacy or meddle with their current lifestyle either.

These articles are just my effort to purge out all my bad,sad feelings about this person that still are deep rooted in my soul.These blog articles are just so that i can DETOX myself of so much heartache,feelings of second guessing myself and my judgement,the sadness,hurt,yearning and missing someone -that came with my having interacted with this person.I highly regret that I ever made his acquaintance, coz now I am left with a deep dent in my heart and soul and I feel DAMAGED .

Damage that he can never UN-DO !

==================================================================================================================

THE IRONY OF MR.GREEN'S CONTRASTING WORDS-PART TWO

In Dec 2009, mr.green made a PUBLIC tweet, on his timeline,and it read like this.

QUOTE

somebody helped me to be healthy xyz(his name) ,hoping ,wishing,praying,wanting another motivational email in a time of need.Else I could be lost

UNQUOTE

After reading this tweet,I kinda figured that this somebody was ME! but then,you never know,who else was also writing him motivational emails ...

Given that he was OFFICIALLY with this woman in his city and yet,was still secretly exchanging deep emotionally charged emails with me,with no intention whatsoever of ever leaving that REAL-LIFE woman he had on hand.

Given that he was capable of doing that,ANYTHING WAS POSSIBLE.

Given that he had the capacity to maintain a POKER FACE,like everything was "NORMAL" and as usual,while he was around her,when infact,he was exchanging deep,emotional,spiritual and intellectually stimulating emails with me,kinda told me that THIS MAN HAS dichotomized his brain.

The part of the brain that was fucking that woman , was this OTHER SIDE,that he would switch ON,while in her presence and the part of his brain that was romancing me,WAS THIS YET ANOTHER SIDE,that he would switch ON,while he was talking to me.And,while he was talking to me,he probably would switch off HER side and while he was fucking her at night, or early morning(before leaving for work),he would switch off MY SIDE of his brain?

Well,AN EMOTIONALLY DISCONNECTED AND EMOTIONALLY NULLED state of brain is able to do a lot of CONFLICTING ACTIONS,because it switches off its QUESTIONING SIDE OF CONSCIENCE.

gosh,i DIGRESS so much on a tangent!

coming back to the sentence,GIVEN,given that I knew that he is such a mentally compartmentalized person,by then,I HAD figured out ,that it is perfectly possible that he might be talking the same way he talks to me with a third person or a fourth person or many such women at the same time and I WON'T EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE...just like this woman he was fucking on a regular basis in his own city didn't know the difference...when he started emailing me...

An emotionally intelligent person should be able to sense a change in the personality of their spouse ,EVEN,if the spouse,DOESN'T come out and say what he or she is doing behind their back.

Anyways,after reading that tweet,it struck me,

Given that he is a poker faced mind,IT IS POSSIBLE,that the MOTIVATIONAL EMAILS,were from ANOTHER SOMEBODY?

So,but,I HAD TO REALLY REALLY KNOW!

So,I emailed him ,IMMEDIATELY...within a half hour after that tweet.

I had to EGO-BOOST myself with a confirmation that the SOMEBODY he referred to in that tweet, was infact me.

He emailed back immediately too..just like was customary back then...

It was newyear's or christmas eve I think and he was just going back home after a SPREE of office drinking parties...

HE WAS DRUNK when he made that tweet!

Part of me was disappointed and part of me was sad and part of me was happy.

Why was I happy?

Do people tend to TELL TRUTHS WHEN DRUNK?

if so,THEN,the liquid courage has made this man BLATANTLY make public tweets about his INNER FEELINGS,without thinking about the fact that the had THOUSANDS of other followers,who were ALSO,reading that public tweet.

Why was I sad?

Again,PEOPLE DO THINGS they don't REALLY MEAN TO DO,when they are drunk.

So,really,a drunkTHANQ note ,doesn't stay valid..coz,he really probably NEVER MEANT IT with all his conscience.He wasn't in his RIGHT MIND while typing out that public tweet.

I WOULD RATHER that people thank me IN FULL CONSCIOUS MODE,rather than in a drunken stupor.

So,why was I disappointed?

I mean,the reason why i started talking to this guy,was to COUNSEL him out of his alcoholism.So,now,the fact that he was DRUNK OUT OF HIS MIND..kinda totally disappointed me.

hmmmmmmm

So,I EMAILED HIM TO FIND OUT THAT NIGHT,who,this "SOMEBODY" was.

He wrote back ,saying that IT WAS ME.

So,yeah,I WAS HIS MOTIVATIONAL PERSON BACK THEN.

truth be said, I AM STILL HIS MOTIVATIONAL PERSON.

he derives from me in his darkest hours.I KNOW THAT,he knows that.HE HAS TOLD ME THAT.

(Tearing up slightly now)

***********************************************************************

FASTFORWARD FIVE MONTHS

MAY 2010.

During this month,HE SAID AND DID, things that IMMENSELY HURT ME..emotionally!

This hurt that he gave me during that month,UNFORTUNATELY stays with me till today...four years later.

I STILL HURT today,when I THINK OF THOSE HURTFUL MOMENTS.

HIS WORDS and his actions were thoughtless and immature and self-centered and PETTY!

There are MATURE,adult ways to deal with situations...but the way he DEALT with his "situation" was useless,moronic,immature and stupid!

HIM not wanting to talk to me anymore was NOT the issue at all.Everyone has a right to choose not to talk to anyone they don't want to, at anytime.

THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE.

The issue was ME MISSING THE MEMO.

The issue was,HIM NOT TELLING ME,and telling everyone else!

HIM choosing cheap methods to convey that message Was what hurt me.

There was no need to drag in hapless third parties into the scene at all.

anyways,sigh,

IN MAY 2010,he made this following PUBLIC tweet,AS A REPLY TO A THIRD PARTY, -

QUOTE

@123(third party) My big mistake was not keeping my tweets private.oh and talking to her

UNQUOTE

At that point of time,HE WAS SO CAUGHT up in his need to prove himself a nice man to his so called "friends" that he decided to cast me as the VILLAIN in his story..Where,he is this happless victim man with public tweets and I am this crazy lady on twitter,who read his public tweets and STALKED HIM and he being the nice man JUST TALKED TO ME and ofcourse,THAT WAS SUCH A MISTAKE on his part.

WHAT THE F*CK!

WHAT THE F*CK!

you shameless idiot!

WHAT THE F*CK!

And ofcourse,this third party person(just like all escapist third party people all over the world) likes listening to dramatic gossipy stories where a talented doctor woman is cast as this stalker villian against this VICTIM MAN,to whom, THEN ,she shall be the shoulder to cry on!

( I think,talentless financially dependant housewives derive great pleasure when talented young women are cast as villians in stories where men like their husbands are the happless victims.makes them feel better about their shitty ,purposeless lives I suppose!)

WHAT THE f*CK.

All third parties must always have the intelligence to know that ALL STORIES HAVE TWO SIDES.and they are just a mere onlooker third party,WITH NO clue as to what happened REALLY!

yeah?

Anyways,AGAIN,this blog entry is the second in the series of the title-IRONY OF MR.GREEN'S CONSTRASTING WORDS

One thing I would like to tell him is,"DUDE,it is so easy to make another person look like a crazy-looney"

All of us are crazy-loonies,IF WE MICROSCOPICALLY EXAMINE ourselves..

SO,yeah,anyways,

let me tell you your REAL MISTAKE.

your real mistake was to continue in a dysfunctional relationship with this woman whom you continued to fuck even after you started talking to me.

YOUR MISTAKES,are too many,

a lot many.

And I shall talk about more of them in forthcoming blogs.

I SHALL ALSO TALK ABOUT ,

MY OWN MISTAKES TOO..

which there are too many too.

Tags: #irony, #contrasting_words, #emotionally_disconnected, #poker_face, #mr_green, #2009 , #2010, #journal , #life_stories , #all_ABOUT_mr_green

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take time to Comment! Exchange of ideas and honest discussions in the comments section are highly welcome!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Blog Archive-OLD IS GOLD.read away!

This is an AD-FREE blog.

My Email Address

CONTACT.LECINQBLOG@GMAIL(DOT)COM
There is a dot between CONTACT and LECINQBLOG

About Me

My photo
My Blog DOESN'T HAVE AN RSS feed.Due to that reason newer entries will NOT be automatically updated on your feeds or other Bookmarking or Reader applications. If you wish to be informed each time a new blog entry is added to my blog Please EMAIL me with a request, so that I can add your email to my POSTING LIST.Please mention the NAME OF THE BLOG you wish to be updated about. I write Five different blogs which you can sample by clicking on links placed on top of this blog page

I write this blog in English.TRANSLATE IT into your native language for easy comprehension

Popular Posts

Site Meter